This piece describes the Taj Mahal architectural complex, as well as its history of hidden love.
1. Love Song: the introduction tells us about the tragic event which inspired the building.
2. The Entrance to Paradise: in the Muslim world these doors are also highly symbolic as they represent the entrance to paradise.
3. The Gardens: these represent heaven on earth with a multitude of exotic flowers and trees, arranged geometrically and with perfect symmetry.
4. The Mosque and Jawab: these are two identical buildings either side of the mausoleum.
5. The Crown of the Palace: the central hall of the Taj Mahal is decorated with precious metals and stones.